The MK2 Genesis Coupe kit includes everything you need to securely hold a Samsung Tablet (See list of available options) in your dashboard for a sleek OEM like look.
What's in the box:
- 1 X Front magnetic tablet surround for a clean look
- 1 X Tablet cradle and support structure to hold your tablet securely in place
- Assembly Screws
- Zipties for Cables
- Plastics kit does not include stereo or climate display electronics.
- Passenger facing surfaces are dyed black and are 3D printed nylon that we highly recommend sanding and painting to avoid UV fading of color
- Tablet is not included
We've been listening to lots of feedback since our MK1 line of products and have now produced an updated design for new vehicles. MK2 provides additional design updates complete with a sturdy magnetic face plate that allows for easy access to the tablet installed in your dashboard.
We've pulled together a video to show the step-by-step process of installing the MK2 Brainiac plastics into your Genesis Coupe which is no more difficult than performing an aftermarket stereo installation.
The Brainiac custom fit plastics for the 2013+ Genesis Coupe are designed to securely hold one of the following tablets in your dashboard creating a sleek factory integrated look:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" SM-T387W or SM-T387V (2018 WiFi+LTE)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4" SM-T307U (2020 WiFi+LTE)
TABLET IS NOT INCLUDED IN KIT
The starting point will be to acquire one of these tablets if you do not already have one.