Introducing The AyyPaulyy Bundle as Seen on YouTube!
The AyyPaulyy Bundle provides you the perfect Tesla Style kit for your Nissan 350z! This bundle includes everything you need to securely hold the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2020/2022 models) in your dashboard for a sleek look!
The Faceplate is painted with an interior trim color matched satin silver and comes with sturdy magnets which allow easy access to the tablet installed in your dashboard. This bundle also includes a plug and play electronics to make the installation a breeze! Enjoy Wireless/Wired CarPlay or Android Auto while on the road with the included USB Dongle!
What's in the box?:
- 1 X Wireless CarPlay / Android Auto USB Dongle
- 1 X Front magnetic tablet surround for a clean look
- 1 X Tablet cradle with 90mm Fan and support structure to hold your tablet securely in place
- Assembly Screws
- Zip-ties for Cables
- MK1.7 Electronics installation wiring diagram
- 220W amplifier
- Pre-soldered stereo harness. Tested, heat shrunk and Tesa wrapped.
- 1 X 3.5mm right angle headphone to RCA cable
- 4 X Port USB hub for accessories
- 1 X Tablet USB-C charge and data cable
- 1 X USB auxiliary charge port
- 1 X Electrical Noise Filter
- 1 X Ground Loop Isolator for headphone audio
- 1 X Remote amp signal wire
- 1 X Grounding Cable
- Tablet not included
- Passenger facing surfaces are painted silver to color match OEM stereo color
- Brainiac MK2 plastics are designed for the non-navigation version of the Nissan 350Z. The "Cubby" style navigation configuration will work with our plastics. These models have the same pick-up/connection points as the standard dashboard.
INSTALLING MK1.7 ELECTRONICS
The MK1.7 Electronics have been designed to be a plug-and-play kit for providing power, audio and USB accessory for your tablet installation. Simply unplug your OEM stereo, and plug in the MK1.7 Electronics directly into your factory stereo harness.
Installing Brainiac Plastics
We've pulled together a video to show the step-by-step process of installing the Brainiac plastics into your 350Z which is no more difficult than performing an aftermarket stereo installation.